Are you already registered with the COC? Refer a friend & get a $50 Referral Bonus!
COC Participant Referral Program Guidelines
The following guidelines will be applied to any new referral to the Consumer Opinion Center.
- All registered COC participants are eligible for participation in the COC Participant Referral Program (the “Referral Program”).
- The COC Participant Referral Form must be turned in during the referred participant’s first study visit in order for the referring party to receive the referral bonus.
- The person that makes the referral must have a current address, phone number, completed IRS W9 form, and government-issued photo identification on file with the COC to receive the referral bonus.
- Referred participants must provide the COC with the name of the person that referred them no later than during the study confirmation communication in order for the referring party to receive credit for the referral.
- The referred participant cannot have been registered for a COC study within the past 180 days.
- The person that makes the referral will receive a $50 referral bonus check when someone they refer 1) participates in a study, 2) is an alternate on a study, or 3) completes the pre-screening process for a panel study.
- The referred participant cannot be employed by Altria Group, Inc. or one of its family of companies, be a named party or class representative in litigation with Altria Group, Inc. or one of its family of companies, or have immediate family members who are currently employed with Altria Group, Inc. or one of its family of companies.
- The Consumer Opinion Center may change or discontinue the Referral Program without notice at any time.